* Fwd: Problem sending mail to emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
@ 2006-12-08  5:31 Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2006-12-08  5:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Here is a message from someone who cannot post to the list.  At the end
of the
mail he describes a problem with wanderlust/org-mode.  Anybody out
there who can help with thay?  Anyone using links to wanderlust
succesfully?

Thanks.

- Carsten

Begin forwarded message:

--
Carsten Dominik
Universiteit van Amsterdam

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-12-08  5:31 UTC | newest]