* cygwin and org mode
@ 2008-02-06 18:25 Paul Schlesinger
From: Paul Schlesinger @ 2008-02-06 18:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

When I attempt to load Org-mode in emacs 21 under cygwin I get  symbol not defined and macro-declaration-function is not found.  I ca not find this error in the mailing list database and wonder if there is any help from your experience to correct it.

Paul Schlesinger

* Re: cygwin and org mode
@ 2008-02-06 19:25 ` Hugo Schmitt
From: Hugo Schmitt @ 2008-02-06 19:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paul Schlesinger; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi.
Even though I can't help you with your problem, I wanted to remember you
that Cygwin "already" has Emacs 22.

Regards,
Hugo

On Feb 6, 2008 3:25 PM, Paul Schlesinger <paul@cellbiology.wustl.edu> wrote:

>  When I attempt to load Org-mode in emacs 21 under cygwin I get  symbol
> not defined and macro-declaration-function is not found.  I ca not find this
> error in the mailing list database and wonder if there is any help from your
> experience to correct it.
>
> Paul Schlesinger

* Re: cygwin and org mode
@ 2008-02-07 12:46 ` Manish
From: Manish @ 2008-02-07 12:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paul Schlesinger; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Feb 6, 2008 11:55 PM, Paul Schlesinger <paul@cellbiology.wustl.edu> wrote:

> When I attempt to load Org-mode in emacs 21 under cygwin I get  symbol not
> defined and macro-declaration-function is not found.  I ca not find this
> error in the mailing list database and wonder if there is any help from your
> experience to correct it.

I am using org 5.20 with Emacs 22.1.1 on Cygwin, works perfectly here.
 Are you configuring org for the first time or is it an upgrade from
an older version?  I would suggest double checking your configuration
in .emacs.

Manish