* where to edit latex default added packages ?
@ 2011-04-22 17:07 Stinky Wizzleteet
From: Stinky Wizzleteet @ 2011-04-22 17:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,

I run emacs and latex on my nokia n900, but latex does not ome with a
full complement of packages.
I am looking to make the latex (esp. beamer) export from orgmode a
little more barebone.

Where/how do I tweak the packages that are added to the exported TeX
header ?

thanks,

wzzl

--
Stinky Wizzleteet thinks:
Be free and open and breezy!  Enjoy!  Things won't get any better so

* Re: where to edit latex default added packages ?
@ 2011-04-22 17:32 ` Matt Lundin
From: Matt Lundin @ 2011-04-22 17:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stinky Wizzleteet; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Stinky Wizzleteet <wizzleteet@hotmail.com> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> I run emacs and latex on my nokia n900, but latex does not ome with a
> full complement of packages.
> I am looking to make the latex (esp. beamer) export from orgmode a
> little more barebone.
>
> Where/how do I tweak the packages that are added to the exported TeX
> header ?

You can configure the variable org-export-latex-classes.

(info "(org) Header and sectioning")

Best,
Matt

P.S. FWIW, I use easy debian to run a combination of emacs, LaTeX, git,
etc. on the n900. Running debian in a chroot is a nice way to get access
to the full panoply of tex packages without having to build them in
scratchbox.

* Re: where to edit latex default added packages ?
@ 2011-04-22 18:04   ` Stinky Wizzleteet
From: Stinky Wizzleteet @ 2011-04-22 18:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Matt Lundin <mdl@imapmail.org> writes:

> Stinky Wizzleteet <wizzleteet@hotmail.com> writes:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I run emacs and latex on my nokia n900, but latex does not ome with a
>> full complement of packages.
>> I am looking to make the latex (esp. beamer) export from orgmode a
>> little more barebone.
>>
>> Where/how do I tweak the packages that are added to the exported TeX
>> header ?
>
> You can configure the variable org-export-latex-classes.
>
> (info "(org) Header and sectioning")
>
> Best,
> Matt
>
> P.S. FWIW, I use easy debian to run a combination of emacs, LaTeX, git,
> etc. on the n900. Running debian in a chroot is a nice way to get access
> to the full panoply of tex packages without having to build them in
> scratchbox.

Hi Matt,

thanks for the tip,
Also, I have briefly looked at easy debian and found that
I valued integration above feature-completeness.
But maybe I'll revisit that sentiment in the near future, thanks.

best,
wzzl
--
Stinky Wizzleteet thinks:
You will hear good news from one you thought unfriendly to you.