* Custom agenda view
@ 2008-02-02 17:39 Sebastjan Trepca
From: Sebastjan Trepca @ 2008-02-02 17:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I'm trying to create a custom view that should display agenda for only
items that are scheduled today and include a specific tag together
with tasks that has NEXT todo keyword and the same tag.

Currently I have this:

("h" "Home tasks" ((agenda) (tags "HOME/NEXT")))

The problem is that agenda, it shows all scheduled tasks and not only
those with HOME tag. I tried with org-agenda-skip-entry-if but I can't
make it work.

Thanks.

--
Sebastjan

* Re: Custom agenda view
@ 2008-02-02 19:27 ` Sebastjan Trepca
From: Sebastjan Trepca @ 2008-02-02 19:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Nevermind. Finally got through the elisp errors :)

(org-add-agenda-custom-command
     '("w" "TODO"
       ((agenda "TODO" ((org-agenda-skip-function
						 (lambda nil
						   (org-agenda-skip-entry-if (quote notregexp) "\\=.*\\:OFFICE\\:")
						   )
						 ))
				)  (tags "OFFICE/NEXT"))))

--
Sebastjan

* custom agenda view
@ 2009-12-24 11:10 Yuri Goncharov
From: Yuri Goncharov @ 2009-12-24 11:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs-orgmode

I try to make custom agenda view with todo keyword STARTED and tag @HOME
I wrote this code

(setq org-agenda-custom-commands
      (quote
	(("w" "work tasks" tags-todo
	"+STARTED+@WORK" ((org-agenda-todo-ignore-with-date nil)))
	("h" "home tasks" tags-todo
	"+STARTED+@HOME" ((org-agenda-todo-ignore-with-date nil)))
	("n" "Notes" tags "NOTE" nil))))

but it's not work.

--
Highlink Ltd. St-Peterburg, Russia
+7 812 3341212

* Re: custom agenda view
@ 2009-12-24 11:20 ` Manish
From: Manish @ 2009-12-24 11:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yuri Goncharov; +Cc: Emacs-orgmode

On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 4:40 PM, Yuri Goncharov wrote:
> I try to make custom agenda view with todo keyword STARTED and tag @HOME
> I wrote this code
>
> (setq org-agenda-custom-commands
>      (quote
>        (("w" "work tasks" tags-todo
>        "+STARTED+@WORK" ((org-agenda-todo-ignore-with-date nil)))
>        ("h" "home tasks" tags-todo
>        "+STARTED+@HOME" ((org-agenda-todo-ignore-with-date nil)))
>        ("n" "Notes" tags "NOTE" nil))))
>
> but it's not work.

I will and run your scenario later but may be this can be of help too
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-custom-agenda-commands.php

--
Manish

* Re: custom agenda view
@ 2009-12-24 11:21 ` Matt Lundin
From: Matt Lundin @ 2009-12-24 11:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yuri Goncharov; +Cc: Emacs-orgmode

Yuri Goncharov <gy@hl.ru> writes:

> I try to make custom agenda view with todo keyword STARTED and tag @HOME
> I wrote this code
>
> (setq org-agenda-custom-commands
>       (quote
> 	(("w" "work tasks" tags-todo
> 	"+STARTED+@WORK" ((org-agenda-todo-ignore-with-date nil)))
> 	("h" "home tasks" tags-todo
> 	"+STARTED+@HOME" ((org-agenda-todo-ignore-with-date nil)))
> 	("n" "Notes" tags "NOTE" nil))))
>
> but it's not work.

Does the following work? Since STARTED is a todo state, it needs to be
specified with a different syntax.

(setq org-agenda-custom-commands
       (quote
 	(("w" "work tasks" tags-todo
 	"@WORK/!STARTED" ((org-agenda-todo-ignore-with-date nil)))
 	("h" "home tasks" tags-todo
 	"@HOME/!STARTED" ((org-agenda-todo-ignore-with-date nil)))
 	("n" "Notes" tags "NOTE" nil))))

Best,
Matt

* Re: custom agenda view
@ 2009-12-24 11:36   ` Yuri Goncharov
From: Yuri Goncharov @ 2009-12-24 11:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Matt Lundin

В Thu, 24 Dec 2009 06:21:23 -0500
Matt Lundin <mdl@imapmail.org> пишет:

> Does the following work? Since STARTED is a todo state, it needs to be
> specified with a different syntax.
>
> (setq org-agenda-custom-commands
>        (quote
>  	(("w" "work tasks" tags-todo