From: "Mikhail Skorzhinskiy" <mskorzhinskiy@eml.cc>
To: Allen Li <darkfeline@felesatra.moe>,
	David Rogers <davidandrewrogers@gmail.com>
Cc: Org Mode <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: Can Org warn me if I create a time conflict?
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2019 17:38:27 +0100	[thread overview]

I think there is a package exactly for this:

https://www.mail-archive.com/emacs-orgmode@gnu.org/msg123154.html

I'm happily using this since summer with latest org. Although in case you want to extend  scheduling function (ie check it automatically) you  need to write write some code around.

I can send you my customizations on  top of that package, but at the end of  the week, im in vacation currently.

--
  Mikhail Skorzhinskiy
  mskorzhinskiy@eml.cc