* latex formatted output in buffer?
@ 2014-11-08  1:58 Lawrence Bottorff
From: Lawrence Bottorff @ 2014-11-08  1:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Is there any way to have latex formatted math in a live org buffer? That
is, not in separate outputted pdf, ps, or html file, but right in the
running buffer?  I'm guessing it would be like babel where you run the code
snippet to see output -- and some sort of image of the formatted math would
be inserted?

LB

* Re: latex formatted output in buffer?
@ 2014-11-08  2:07 ` William Denton