From: stanislaw_lem--- via "General discussions about Org-mode." <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
To: Emacs Orgmode <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: FWD: Re: FWD: Org-Babel Support for Powershell
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 22:45:59 +0200 (CEST)	[thread overview]

I thought about four possible solutions to include Powershell 7 in Emacs. I understand that Powershell 5.1 is not Open Source. But is is not the case with Powershell 7.

I share my idea with ncherry@linuxha.com below. I am still not very familiar with the vast emacs universe. But I am very good in generating ideas. Unfortunately, I am not very confident to get my ideas working on my own.

Yours sincerely

Stanislaw
--
 Securely sent with Tutanota. Get your own encrypted, ad-free mailbox:
 https://tutanota.com

Date: Jun 9, 2020, 22:37
From: stanislaw_lem@tutanota.com
To: ncherry@linuxha.com