From: Carsten Dominik <dominik@science.uva.nl>
To: Jose Robins <jorobins@yahoo.com>
Cc: bva@alexanderonline.org, emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Agenda view for logging?
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 00:42:46 +0200	[thread overview]

On Apr 11, 2008, at 5:09 PM, Jose Robins wrote:

> Hi Ben,
> Thanks for your detailed response. Your arguments make perfect
> sense. Let me try to get into the habit of "scheduling" and putting
> "deadlines". It's all a question of learning new habits and sticking
> to it.

Actually, for simple agenda items, you don't need to schedule or put a
deadline at all.  But you must, in addition to a time, also put a date.

Any of these will do:

* Staff meeting <2008-04-12 Sat 10:00-12:30>

* Staff meeting
   <2008-04-12 Sat 10:00-12:30>

* Staff meeting 10:00-12:30 <2008-04-12 Sat>

* Staff meeting 10:00-12:30
   <2008-04-12 Sat>