* org-contrib: Taskjuggler effort calculated via org instead of TJ3?
@ 2020-01-21 15:24 Benjamin Kästner
From: Benjamin Kästner @ 2020-01-21 15:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

On version 9.3 (9.3-elpaplus @
$HOME/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191203/), `ox-taskjuggler'
exports the :Effort: property calculated via
`org-duration-to-minutes', e.g. 2d get exported as 48.0h instead of
the literal 2d.

This is unexpected and makes the Taskjuggler export unusable for me in
the current form. Is there a rationale for this? Maybe I'm missing
something and it's more reasonable to plan in working hours instead of
working days. Otherwise, could that behaviour get changed or at least
put behind a variable/customize interface?

Regards,
Benjamin