* org-plot on multiple y axes
@ 2017-04-12 11:45 Aaron Jensen
From: Aaron Jensen @ 2017-04-12 11:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

Is it possible to use org-plot to plot on multiple y axes? gnuplot
supports y2range, and I can specify that, but I don't know how (or if
it is possible) to specify which deps should be plotted against which
axis.

If this is not possible, is it possible to have two charts plotted
against the same table? Thanks!

Aaron

* Re: org-plot on multiple y axes
       [not found] <75edb7eb564847eabe65412a84eeec19@HE1PR01MB1898.eurprd01.prod.exchangelabs.com>