* org-capture-template: file+datetree+prompt not using prompted date in template
@ 2015-11-04 21:22 Shankar Rao
From: Shankar Rao @ 2015-11-04 21:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

For the following org capture template:

(setq org-capture-templates
      '(("d" "Date Tree Test" plain
(file+datetree+prompt "~/org/testdt.org")
"This date should be the date i picked: %<%y%m%d>")))

Though this is filed under the correct date in the datetree, no matter what
date I select in the prompt, the date displayed in the template is the
current date. Is this a bug or a feature?

How do I use the prompt-selected date in the template?

Shankar