From: Michael Behr <mkbehr@gmail.com>
To: Michael Behr <mkbehr@gmail.com>, emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Bug: Can't export subtree with links to headlines outside of the subtree [8.3.1 (8.3.1-95-g1dbb25-elpa)]
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 14:39:42 -0400	[thread overview]

My use case is a large file of notes that I want to typeset frequently as I
update it, so that won't work for me unless there's an easy way to pass a
filtered version of the file to the exporter.

Personally I'd prefer a customization option to change this behavior, but
if that's not doable I'll work around it. Might be worth putting a note
about it in the manual, though.

(I can't find the previous discussion of this, so sorry if I'm retreading
old ground.)

Thanks,
Michael