* change styling in code block HTML export?
@ 2013-05-27 18:19 Peter Salazar
From: Peter Salazar @ 2013-05-27 18:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org-mode

When I export an org-mode file to HTML, my code blocks don't have curly
quotes and don't convert --- to —.

I know this is by design but I want to change it.

I have (setq org-export-with-smart-quotes t) set in my .emacs, which works
correctly in the rest of my exported document—but code blocks receive their
own styling.

Can I change the export styling of my code blocks so that they do observe
curly quotes and em dashes?

In fact, is there a way to disable the switch that makes code blocks into
code blocks, so I can just style them manually using CSS to my liking on
HTML export?

Thanks!