* Video: Org for Non-Users
@ 2021-12-13  0:52 Eduardo Ochs
From: Eduardo Ochs @ 2021-12-13  0:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode

Hi all,

A few months ago I finally understood why I have always found Org so
difficult to learn, and I started to work on a way to use eev - a
package that I wrote - to create notes on Org that would complement
the official docs "exactly in the way that I needed". I recorded a
video about that, and it is here:

  http://angg.twu.net/2021-org-for-non-users.html

TL;DR: I discovered that I am a "non-user" and recorded a video on how
I am now documenting Org for "non-users" like me. Initially I am
writing the docs in that format for myself, but I hope that they will
inspire other people...

  Cheers,
    Eduardo Ochs
    http://angg.twu.net/#eev