* Radio targets
@ 2017-04-09 17:12 R C
From: R C @ 2017-04-09 17:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I set up radio targets such as <<<Analysis>>> in a heading, which makes all
occurrences of the word analysis to be links to the heading. However this
seems to override the boldface settings such *Analysis*, so that the
asterisks show up in the exported text. Is there a way to get around this?
Thanks.

* Re: Radio targets
@ 2017-04-11  9:28 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2017-04-11  9:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: R C; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

R C <recifx@gmail.com> writes:

> I set up radio targets such as <<<Analysis>>> in a heading, which makes all
> occurrences of the word analysis to be links to the heading. However this
> seems to override the boldface settings such *Analysis*, so that the
> asterisks show up in the exported text. Is there a way to get around
> this?

Could you show an ECM demonstrating the issue?

Nicolas Goaziou

* Re: Radio targets
@ 2017-04-11 10:44   ` R C
From: R C @ 2017-04-11 10:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Goaziou; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Please see attached. The org file is just:

* <<<abc>>> heading
  The discussion in *abc* highlights the issue.

On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 5:28 AM, Nicolas Goaziou <mail@nicolasgoaziou.fr>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> R C <recifx@gmail.com> writes:
>
> > I set up radio targets such as <<<Analysis>>> in a heading, which makes
> all
> > occurrences of the word analysis to be links to the heading. However this
> > seems to override the boldface settings such *Analysis*, so that the
> > asterisks show up in the exported text. Is there a way to get around
> > this?
>
> Could you show an ECM demonstrating the issue?
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Nicolas Goaziou

[-- Attachment #2: tst.pdf --]

[-- Attachment #3: tst.org --]

@ 2017-04-15 15:28     ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2017-04-15 15:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: R C; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

R C <recifx@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
> Please see attached. The org file is just:
>
> * <<<abc>>> heading
>   The discussion in *abc* highlights the issue.

Thank you. Fixed.

Nicolas Goaziou

* Re: Radio targets
@ 2017-04-16  6:54     ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2017-04-16  6:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: R C; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

R C <recifx@gmail.com> writes:

> Please see attached. The org file is just:
>
> * <<<abc>>> heading
>   The discussion in *abc* highlights the issue.

Fixed. Thank you.

Nicolas Goaziou                                                0x80A93738

* Re: Radio targets
@ 2017-04-17 19:41       ` R C
From: R C @ 2017-04-17 19:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Goaziou; +Cc: emacs-orgmode