* MobileOrg changes not showing in local agenda
@ 2013-09-20  7:32 Johannes Rainer
From: Johannes Rainer @ 2013-09-20  7:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

dear all,

I am trying to use MobileOrg, and successfully set up the sync to my
WebDAV. Also, my agenda is nicely synced to the ipad, however, any changes
that I make to the agenda on the iPad, while being stored into the file "
mobileorg.org" on the server and saved into "from-mobile.org" locally, are
not further processed locally. This means, from-mobile.org contains the
information about the changes to the agenda, but the e.g. TODO status
changes are not written back to the local org files.

any solutions? is there something I miss, or is there a log file or
anything where I could check what is happening, or actually, is not
happening?

thanks in advance!

jo

* Re: MobileOrg changes not showing in local agenda
@ 2013-09-20  9:36 ` Alexander Baier
From: Alexander Baier @ 2013-09-20  9:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello jo,

Johannes Rainer <johannes.rainer@gmail.com> writes:

> dear all,
>
> I am trying to use MobileOrg, and successfully set up the sync to my
> WebDAV. Also, my agenda is nicely synced to the ipad, however, any changes
> that I make to the agenda on the iPad, while being stored into the file "
> mobileorg.org" on the server and saved into "from-mobile.org" locally, are
> not further processed locally.

AFAIK, you have to run `org-mobile-pull` to further process your edits.

> This means, from-mobile.org contains the information about the changes
> to the agenda, but the e.g. TODO status changes are not written back
> to the local org files.
>
> any solutions? is there something I miss, or is there a log file or
> anything where I could check what is happening, or actually, is not
> happening?
>
> thanks in advance!
>
> jo

Regards,
Alex

* Re: MobileOrg changes not showing in local agenda
@ 2013-09-20  9:55   ` Johannes Rainer
From: Johannes Rainer @ 2013-09-20  9:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alexander Baier; +Cc: emacs-orgmode