* Problem with export
@ 2013-07-07 19:50 Mark Elston
From: Mark Elston @ 2013-07-07 19:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I have just upgraded my org to the latest from git.  Now I cannot do an
export.  I have completely commented out any customization in my .emacs for
org mode and the problem still remains.  Every time I try to export (C-c
C-e) I get:

  Debugger entered--Lisp error: (void-function org-export-dispatch)

Any ideas what is happening?  This was working with an older version of org
(from mid last year).

Mark

* Re: Problem with export
@ 2013-07-08  7:43 ` Noorul Islam K M
From: Noorul Islam K M @ 2013-07-08  7:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mark Elston; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Mark Elston <melston1777@gmail.com> writes:

> I have just upgraded my org to the latest from git.  Now I cannot do an
> export.  I have completely commented out any customization in my .emacs for
> org mode and the problem still remains.  Every time I try to export (C-c
> C-e) I get:
>
>   Debugger entered--Lisp error: (void-function org-export-dispatch)
>
> Any ideas what is happening?  This was working with an older version of org
> (from mid last year).

I am using the latest version of org and I don't get this error. May be
you can post the output of (org-version) here.

Also see that you do a clean compile. Usually this is what I do

git pull
make clean
make

Thanks and Regards