* Command to edit the heading?
@ 2019-09-22  9:26 Dmitrii Korobeinikov
From: Dmitrii Korobeinikov @ 2019-09-22  9:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

There is the org-set-tags for tags, but is there anything for the title
(org-set-heading/title)?
Would be nice to have.

Regards,
Dmitrii

* Re: Command to edit the heading?
@ 2020-02-01 21:31 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2020-02-01 21:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dmitrii Korobeinikov; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Dmitrii,

Dmitrii Korobeinikov <dim1212k@gmail.com> writes:

> There is the org-set-tags for tags, but is there anything for the
> title (org-set-heading/title)?
> Would be nice to have.

When would it be more useful than editing the headline directly?

From an agenda view?

--
 Bastien

* Re: Command to edit the heading?
@ 2020-02-02 10:15   ` Dmitrii Korobeinikov
From: Dmitrii Korobeinikov @ 2020-02-02 10:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi, Bastien,

Well, the idea was to have consistency, since there's already
org-set-tags. But org-set-tags is useful for completion, which can't
be said of the title.
So I think you are right, plain editing is sufficient. Especially now
that I have written a goto-heading function, it's hasn't been a big
deal since then.

Best,
Dmitrii