* Re: export subtree
@ 2015-12-11  0:27 Herbert Sitz
From: Herbert Sitz @ 2015-12-11  0:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Not a perfect solution, buy I think you can use the #+SELECT_TAGS option to
set which tress will be exported by default, then tag your desired export
tree with that tag.  Then when you export the full buffer (not just a
subtree) it will choose the tree with that tag.

E.g.,
---------------------------------
#+SELECT_TAGS: myexporttree

* Main tree     :myexporttree:
fkjaldfk
** subhead
** subhead
* anoher heading 1
* another heading level 1
** subhead
** subhead
--------------------------------

In org buffer above it will export only the first subtree now when you
export the entire buffer.  You should be able to export the others
selectively if you choose scope as 'subtree'.  And you can always comment
out or delete the SELECT_TAGS line if you want to export entire buffer.

* export subtree
@ 2015-12-10 18:24 Skip Collins
From: Skip Collins @ 2015-12-10 18:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-org list

The export dispatcher allows me to export only the current subtree.
This is nice, but I would like to avoid having to put point in just
the right place before invoking the dispatcher. I have a document with
lots of things in it. One of the top-level headlines contains the
content of what I want to export. Is there a way to flag this heading
and its contents as the main export document so that wherever my
cursor is, when I export the document it only processes the correct
heading, treating its text as the title of the document?