From: Rustom Mody <rustompmody@gmail.com>
To: nicholas.dokos@hp.com
Cc: emacs-orgmode <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: html export question
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 08:31:54 +0530	[thread overview]

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 12:28 PM, Nick Dokos <nicholas.dokos@hp.com> wrote:
> Rustom Mody <rustompmody@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > Hi Rusi,
>> >
>> > This has been fixed after the 7.5 release.  The development version of
>> > git exports the email address.
>> >
>> > Regards,
>> > Bernt
>> >

>> Did a git pull just now and still its the same.
>> How do I check that we are on the same git commit?
>>

> You have to add an option to include the email address in the postamble:
>
> ,----
> | #+AUTHOR: foo
> | #+EMAIL: bar@baz
> `----
>
> That will produce
>
> ,----
> `----
>
> Alternatively, set org-export-html-postamble to t (by default, it's auto).

Thanks Nick. Sorry I did not look a few lines below on the same page
-- I guessed there was some (set of) options but did not know where to
look :-)

Still maybe the line in the doc

#+EMAIL: his/her email address (default from user-mail-address)

is a bit misleading -- given that the default is no email?

Rusi