* Agenda view has no TODO items
@ 2011-04-26  5:18 Noorul Islam K M
       [not found] ` <BANLkTimiRk=v8bxAFLO9uguWhKcfW+eWZw@mail.gmail.com>
From: Noorul Islam K M @ 2011-04-26  5:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode

Recent pull from master changed the behaviour of the default agenda
view. It used to list the TODO items also but now it only displays the
scheduled one. Am I missing something?

Thanks and Regards
Noorul

* Re: Agenda view has no TODO items
       [not found] ` <BANLkTimiRk=v8bxAFLO9uguWhKcfW+eWZw@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2011-04-26  6:59   ` Puneeth Chaganti
From: Puneeth Chaganti @ 2011-04-26  6:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 10:48 AM, Noorul Islam K M <noorul@noorul.com> wrote:

> Recent pull from master changed the behaviour of the default agenda
> view. It used to list the TODO items also but now it only displays the
> scheduled one. Am I missing something?

The feature of showing all unfinished TODO items before the agenda is
considered obsolete and has been removed [1]. Instead, a TODO list or
a block agenda should be used.

[1] - http://orgmode.org/w/?p=org-mode.git;a=commit;h=770c2ddfba5c173d1b33e7b247b49a8188994f76

--
Puneeth