* getting rid of file level in clocktable?
@ 2008-08-08 14:31 peter.frings
From: peter.frings @ 2008-08-08 14:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode Org-Mode

Hi all,

I have the following clocktable:

#+BEGIN: clocktable :maxlevel 4  :scope agenda :block thisweek :step
week

Weekly report starting on: <2008-08-04 Mon>
| File           | L |
Headline                                         |    Time |
|       |      |
|----------------+---
+--------------------------------------------------+---------+-------
+-------+------|
|                |   | *Total
time*                                     | *35:36* |       |
|      |
|----------------+---
+--------------------------------------------------+---------+-------
+-------+------|
| planning.org   |   | *File
time*                                      | *19:41* |       |
|      |
| planning.org   | 1 | xx yy: REQD
(G1005001)                     |   19:41 |       |       |      |
| planning.org   | 2 | xx
zz                                            |         | 19:41
|       |      |
|----------------+---
+--------------------------------------------------+---------+-------
+-------+------|
| notes.org      |   | *File
time*                                      |  *0:15* |       |
|      |
| notes.org      | 1 |
Todo                                             |    0:15 |
|       |      |
| notes.org      | 2 | verify which
colors                              |         |  0:15 |       |      |
|----------------+---
+--------------------------------------------------+---------+-------
+-------+------|
| time-sheet.org |   | *File
time*                                      | *15:40* |       |
|      |
| time-sheet.org | 1 | xx yy: REQD
(G1005001)                       |    9:26 |       |       |      |
| time-sheet.org | 2 | xx
zz|                                           |         |  4:17
|       |      |
#+END:

However, I would rather omit the file level, and thus have 1) no
'File' column nor *File Time* rows, and 2) group the same entries
across different files in the same summary entry.

I could of course reorganize the setup and put everything in a single
file, but this system now works reasonably well for me. I'd rather not
change it too much.

I have searched the documentation and googled hard, but found no
[obvious] solution. And my elisp skills are nearly non-existant... Is
there any kind and smart soul that knows how to tackle this?

Thanks,
Peter.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-08-08 14:31 UTC | newest]