* Format of example block for ASCII export?
@ 2015-12-22 11:05 Loris Bennett
From: Loris Bennett @ 2015-12-22 11:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

If I export the following

#+BEGIN_EXAMPLE
  $ sueff loris
  Username            Efficiency  Number_of_CPUs_In_Use
  loris                   87.50%  (7.00 of 8)
#+END_EXAMPLE

to an ASCII file, I get:

  ,----
  |   $ sueff loris
  |   Username            Efficiency  Number_of_CPUs_In_Use
  |   loris                   87.50%  (7.00 of 8)
  `----

Where can I configure the appearance of the bracket around the example?

Cheers,

Loris

* Re: Format of example block for ASCII export?
@ 2015-12-22 12:35 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2015-12-22 12:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Loris Bennett; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

"Loris Bennett" <loris.bennett@fu-berlin.de> writes:

> If I export the following
>
> #+BEGIN_EXAMPLE
>   $ sueff loris
>   Username            Efficiency  Number_of_CPUs_In_Use
>   loris                   87.50%  (7.00 of 8)
> #+END_EXAMPLE
>
> to an ASCII file, I get:
>
>   ,----
>   |   $ sueff loris
>   |   Username            Efficiency  Number_of_CPUs_In_Use
>   |   loris                   87.50%  (7.00 of 8)
>   `----
>
> Where can I configure the appearance of the bracket around the
> example?

You can use a filter function and add it to
`org-export-filter-example-block-functions'.

Nicolas Goaziou