* Publish setup in file
@ 2013-03-10 18:40 Julian Gehring
From: Julian Gehring @ 2013-03-10 18:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

Is there a way to specify publishing options (e.g. the location) at the
level of the file to be published, instead doing this globally in the
=.emacs= file?

I have many projects in orgmode which consist of a single file.  I have
been looking at #+SETUPFILE (which seems to deal only with org files)
and publishing templates (which seem not to be able to change all
project options, as the target location).  Does anyone of you have an
idea on how to do this?

Best wishes
Julian

* Re: Publish setup in file
@ 2013-03-12 13:20 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2013-03-12 13:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Julian Gehring; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Julian,

Julian Gehring <julian.gehring@gmail.com> writes:

> Is there a way to specify publishing options (e.g. the location) at the
> level of the file to be published, instead doing this globally in the
> =.emacs= file?

The publication process thinks in terms of "projects", not in terms of
files, so you need to organize your files and projects in a way that
makes :publishing-directory do the right thing.

If we alleviate this limitation, we will end up with option keywords
like #+HTML_PUB_DIR and #+LaTeX_PUB_DIR which will then override the
:publishing-directory option, but this would perhaps be confusing.

Best,

--
 Bastien