* Expanded property drawers as per file option
@ 2013-05-28 14:21 Karl Voit
From: Karl Voit @ 2013-05-28 14:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi!

I could not find anything yet which says that it's possible (or not)
to define a file variable which enables PROPERTY drawers to be
expanded (only in this current file).

My use case: I usually never store major meta-data in drawers. So I
like the default behavior with closed property drawers.  Except in
my "contacts.org" where I store basic data of persons I want to see.

Therefore, I would like to have these drawers expanded whenever I
expand the heading of a person. In other words: heading content
expanded -> property drawer expanded. All other Org-mode files
should keep their behavior that I manually have to expand drawers
when I want to see their content.

Is there a method to get this kind of behavior?

Thanks!

--
mail|git|SVN|photos|postings|SMS|phonecalls|RSS|CSV|XML to Org-mode:

https://github.com/novoid/extract_pdf_annotations_to_orgmode + more on github