* Exporting an org-file to multiple html pages
@ 2015-08-31 10:16 Jarmo Hurri
From: Jarmo Hurri @ 2015-08-31 10:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Greetings.

I am writing a relatively extensive document in org, and I am currently
trying to figure out how to split the exported html into multiple html
pages.

Is publishing along the lines of this tutorial still the best way to do
it?

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-publish-html-tutorial.html

In other words, do I need to split one org file into multiple org files
and then build the links between them manually? That is, is there no way
to automatically have top level "chapters" split into pages with links
between chapters?

Thanks!

Jarmo