* excluding lines from the export to latex
@ 2019-03-14  6:05 Joseph Vidal-Rosset
From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset @ 2019-03-14  6:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode list

Hello,

I meet a small problem that  org-mode or lisp code could probably solve,
but again I need help.

Here is  my question. In  my gnus setup,  via selecting identity,  I get
the following sample:

#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp

From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset <joseph.vidal.rosset@gmail.com>
Gcc: nnfolder+archive:sent.2019-03
--text follows this line--
#+LaTeX_CLASS: smfart-fr
#+CSL_STYLE: ~/MEGA/org/bjps.csl

[[bibliography:/home/joseph/MEGA/org/reforg.bib]]
[[bibliographystyle:apalike]]
--
Joseph Vidal-Rosset

#+END_SRC

Now, I would be happy to export into latex the part that is below "--text follows this
line--",  excluding from  the  export into latex what  is  above this  line:
i.e. the mention of "From: ... X-Url: ...."

If  you see  quickly how  I  can get  this  result, your  help would  be
welcome.

Jo.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-03-14  6:13 UTC | newest]