* How to define the one-line export-block for certain exporter backend?
@ 2013-05-25 12:30 Yujie Wen
From: Yujie Wen @ 2013-05-25 12:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org Mode

  I learned from ox-html.el that the "#+BEGIN_HTML #+END_HTML" block can be
associated with a function by the ":export-block" argument in
"org-export-define-backend". But it seems doesn't apply to the "#+HTML:"
block.

  Could someone tell me how to define a one-line export-block for specific
exporter, like "#+HTML: " does for ox-html.el?

Regards,
Yujie

* Re: How to define the one-line export-block for certain exporter backend?
@ 2013-05-25 14:48 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2013-05-25 14:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yujie Wen; +Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org Mode

Hello,

Yujie Wen <yjwen.ty@gmail.com> writes:

>   Could someone tell me how to define a one-line export-block for specific
> exporter, like "#+HTML: " does for ox-html.el?

Simply not ignore the keyword in the function transcoding keywords (see
`org-html-keyword').

Nicolas Goaziou