* org/blorg and mysql
@ 2008-03-26 18:43 Cezar Halmagean
From: Cezar Halmagean @ 2008-03-26 18:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

  What I am trying to do is create a blog that reads from a mysql db and
  I would like to be able to use org-mode to write (and read) to that
  mysql db. So in other words, use org-mode as an interface/editor for
  my blog.

  I would like to hear your thoughts about this.

Regards,
Cezar

* Re: org/blorg and mysql
@ 2008-03-26 19:02 ` Xin Shi
From: Xin Shi @ 2008-03-26 19:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Cezar Halmagean; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Cezar,

It's a good idea!

I've been using the weblogger.el to post on the mysql server, interfaced
by wordpress. You may want to take a look at it.

Xin

Cezar Halmagean wrote:
> Hello,
>
>   What I am trying to do is create a blog that reads from a mysql db and
>   I would like to be able to use org-mode to write (and read) to that
>   mysql db. So in other words, use org-mode as an interface/editor for
>   my blog.
>
>   I would like to hear your thoughts about this.
>
> Regards,
> Cezar

* Re: org/blorg and mysql
@ 2008-03-26 20:37   ` Cezar Halmagean
From: Cezar Halmagean @ 2008-03-26 20:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Xin Shi <xs32@cornell.edu> writes:

> Hi Cezar,
>
> It's a good idea!
>
> I've been using the weblogger.el to post on the mysql server,
> interfaced by wordpress. You may want to take a look at it.
>
> Xin

Thanks Xin, I think that will help me build a "publish/sync" function.

* org/blorg and mysql
       [not found] <47eac762.2d99260a.697e.ffff890eSMTPIN_ADDED@mx.google.com>
@ 2008-03-27 10:55 ` D. Kapetanakis
From: D. Kapetanakis @ 2008-03-27 10:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode, cezar, xs32

Hey, I also want to look at it, but where???
Dimitris

@ 2008-03-27 16:09   ` Xin Shi
From: Xin Shi @ 2008-03-27 16:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: D. Kapetanakis; +Cc: cezar, emacs-orgmode