* [BUG] Tags misalign while editing heading
@ 2019-09-22  9:27 Dmitrii Korobeinikov
From: Dmitrii Korobeinikov @ 2019-09-22  9:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

When I edit a heading (the title), if I add characters, the tags auto-align.
But if I remove text, tags shift left and so are no longer aligned.

Regards,
Dmitrii

* Re: [BUG] Tags misalign while editing heading
@ 2019-09-25  3:00 ` David Masterson
From: David Masterson @ 2019-09-25  3:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dmitrii Korobeinikov; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Dmitrii Korobeinikov <dim1212k@gmail.com> writes:

> When I edit a heading (the title), if I add characters, the tags auto-align.
> But if I remove text, tags shift left and so are no longer aligned.

Need much more information about your setup.  You wouldn't, by chance,
be sharing your Org files with BeOrg on an iPhone?

--
David

* Re: [BUG] Tags misalign while editing heading
@ 2019-09-25  6:11   ` Dmitrii Korobeinikov
From: Dmitrii Korobeinikov @ 2019-09-25  6:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Masterson; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Oh, I forgot about the "-Q"... Anyway, I figured the behavior is present
with evil-mode.

Here's is how to launch a clean evil environment:

$ git clone https://github.com/emacs-evil/evil
$ cd evil
$ make emacs

Should I file a bug in the evil tracker?

Regards,
Dmitrii.

@ 2020-02-01 21:30     ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2020-02-01 21:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dmitrii Korobeinikov; +Cc: David Masterson, emacs-orgmode

Hi Dmitrii,

Dmitrii Korobeinikov <dim1212k@gmail.com> writes:

> Oh, I forgot about the "-Q"... Anyway, I figured the behavior is
> present with evil-mode.
>
> Here's is how to launch a clean evil environment:
>
> $ git clone https://github.com/emacs-evil/evil
> $ cd evil
> $ make emacs
>
> Should I file a bug in the evil tracker?

Yes, probably.  Thanks for the follow-up if any,

--
 Bastien

* Re: [BUG] Tags misalign while editing heading
@ 2020-02-02 10:17       ` Dmitrii Korobeinikov
From: Dmitrii Korobeinikov @ 2020-02-02 10:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: David Masterson, emacs-orgmode

Hi Bastien,