* "Continuous Integration and TeX with Org-Mode", by Rohit Goswani (TUG 2021)
@ 2021-08-06 10:33 Juan Manuel Macías
From: Juan Manuel Macías @ 2021-08-06 10:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: orgmode

Hi all,

I share here the announcement of this presentation by Rohit Goswani
entitled "Continuous Integration and TeX with Org-Mode", scheduled for
Saturday, 7 Aug, within TUG 2021:

----
Sat, 7 Aug – 10:30 AM | Rohit Goswami Continuous Integration and TeX
with Org-Mode

In this talk I would like to introduce the usage of TeX and templates
along with generating ad-hoc class and style files for working with
orgmode. In particular, I will highlight also the process by which
literate programming practices can be implemented with babel. This
allows for a more native and flexible alternative to vendor locked in
systems like Jupyterlab which rely on JS based inelegant approaches
towards TeX typesetting. Alternative pdf generating backends consuming
TeX like Sphinx will also be covered. Finally, I would like to go into
how to leverage CI methods for TeX workflows augmented with git.
---

More info: https://tug.org/tug2021/sched.html

Best regards,

Juan Manuel

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-08-06 10:35 UTC | newest]