* org2pdf export broken on parabola
@ 2016-08-23 15:35 Divan Santana
From: Divan Santana @ 2016-08-23 15:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi All,

So I'm pretty new to Emacs and org-mode. Loving it so far.

On parabola (FSF approved Arch linux distro) the default emacs org2pdf
function is broken.

Details on the reason here:

https://lists.parabola.nu/pipermail/assist/2016-August/000716.html

Something about freedom licensing issues I think.

Two questions:

1) How can I work around this issue on parabola so I can export org 2
pdf?

2) If there is an issue with the texlive fonts should org upstream not
default to a free software compatible font? So org2pdf works on FSF
approved distros?

Divan