* producing man page output
@ 2008-03-04 18:09 Michael Hohn
From: Michael Hohn @ 2008-03-04 18:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

I would like to use org mode to produce unix man pages in addition to
the latex / html output. There are two possibilities I can see:

 - convert from .org directly, following org-export-latex
 - try to convert the generated html

Are there other approaches, or has someone  done this already?

Thanks,
        Michael

* Re: producing man page output
@ 2008-03-04 22:03 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2008-03-04 22:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Micheal,

Michael Hohn <mhhohn@lbl.gov> writes:

> I would like to use org mode to produce unix man pages in addition to
> the latex / html output. There are two possibilities I can see:
>
> - convert from .org directly, following org-export-latex
> - try to convert the generated html

This is not possible for now, but it will be easier with the
new-yes-it-s-coming export engine.

Can you speak elisp?  If so, please write me in private and I will
give you directions on how to help writing org-export-man.el.

Bastien