* Re: none
@ 2021-05-07  4:15 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2021-05-07  4:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Krupal; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Krupal,

thanks a lot for offering to maintain Worg!  Very much appreciated,
I'm confident this is very good news for anyone relying on Worg.

Please send me an email with the username you want for an account
on https://code.orgmode.org, I will then add you as a committer.

Best,

--
 Bastien

* (no subject)
@ 2024-04-11 14:43 Sébastien Gendre
From: Sébastien Gendre @ 2024-04-11 14:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

When I try to execute a block of PlantUML in an Org document, I get an
error message:

"org-babel-execute-src-block: No org-babel-execute function for plantuml!"

I have configured Org mode to enable execution of plantUML source block
by adding this in my init.el:

(setq plantuml-default-exec-mode 'executable)
(setq org-plantuml-exec-mode 'plantuml)
(add-to-list
 'org-babel-load-languages
 '(plantuml . t))

Here is an example of PlantUML block:
#+begin_src plantuml :file ./images/FPGA/DCC/
  @startuml
  robust "Signal DCC" as DCC_sign
  DCC_sign has +U,0,-U

  @DCC_sign
  0 is +U
  +58 is -U
  +58 is +U
  +100 is -U
  +100 is +U
  +100 is -U
  +100 is +U
  +58 is -U
  +58 is +U
  +100 is -U
  +100 is +U
  +58 is -U
  +58 is +U
  +58 is -U
  +58 is +U
  +100 is -U
  +100 is +U

  @enduml
#+end_src

My version of Org-mode is: 9.6.15

What did I miss ?

* Re: none
@ 2024-04-11 14:56 ` Fraga, Eric
From: Fraga, Eric @ 2024-04-11 14:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sébastien Gendre; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Thursday, 11 Apr 2024 at 16:43, Sébastien Gendre wrote:
> When I try to execute a block of PlantUML in an Org document, I get an
> error message:
> [...]
> (setq plantuml-default-exec-mode 'executable)
> (setq org-plantuml-exec-mode 'plantuml)

I don't have either of these setq lines but I do have:

(setq org-plantuml-jar-path (expand-file-name "/usr/share/plantuml/plantuml.jar"))

I'm not sure what those settings you have defined are meant to do.

--
: Eric S Fraga, with org release_9.6.23-1314-g945046 in Emacs 30.0.50

* (no subject)
@ 2024-04-11 15:35 ` Ihor Radchenko
From: Ihor Radchenko @ 2024-04-11 15:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sébastien Gendre; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Sébastien Gendre <seb@k-7.ch> writes:

> When I try to execute a block of PlantUML in an Org document, I get an
> error message:
>
> "org-babel-execute-src-block: No org-babel-execute function for plantuml!"
> (add-to-list
>  'org-babel-load-languages
>  '(plantuml . t))

Just use (require 'ob-plantuml).

To use `org-babel-load-languages', you should either set it before
described in "16.9 Languages" section of the manual.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,