* Re: Can't store link in mu4e
@ 2016-08-31 17:42 Brett Presnell
From: Brett Presnell @ 2016-08-31 17:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode

I pulled the latest org from git today and still no joy in mu4e.
Interesting that the problem came and went in wanderlust but not in
mu4e.

> Hello,
>
> Brett Presnell <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > I pulled the latest org from git a few days ago.  Now I can no longer
> > store links to email messages in mu4e with "C-c l".  The message I get
> > is
> >
> >     No method for storing a link from this buffer
> I had the same problem with wanderlust last week. But the next pull a
> couple of days ago fixed that for me.
>
> VG
> hmw

* Can't store link in mu4e
@ 2016-08-29 16:03 Brett Presnell
From: Brett Presnell @ 2016-08-29 16:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I pulled the latest org from git a few days ago.  Now I can no longer
store links to email messages in mu4e with "C-c l".  The message I get
is

    No method for storing a link from this buffer

Nothing else has changed, and I am still able to pull up email message
by clicking on (old) links in org files, and org-capture of email
messages still works with "C-c c".

I'm running

   mu/mu4e version 0.9.17 from github

and a snapshot of GNU Emacs 25

   GNU Emacs 25.1.50.2 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.9) of
   2016-08-23

Any ideas?  I really depend on this functionality.