* No subscript when exporting
@ 2010-07-02 20:04 Ivanov Dmitry
From: Ivanov Dmitry @ 2010-07-02 20:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I create a program documentation in org mode. When I export to html names with underscore, the second part is a subscript (like in LaTeX):

manufacturer_id -> id is a subscript.

How can I avoid this?

* Re: No subscript when exporting
@ 2010-07-03  0:02 ` Eric Schulte
From: Eric Schulte @ 2010-07-03  0:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ivanov Dmitry; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Ivanov,

add something like the following to the top of your file

see http://orgmode.org/manual/Export-options.html#Export-options for
more information

-- Eric