* Emacs: unifying citations between html and latex in org-mode - Stack Overflow
@ 2014-01-02 18:21 Joseph Vidal-Rosset
From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset @ 2014-01-02 18:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode list

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7268797/emacs-unifying-citations-between-html-and-latex-in-org-mode

Hello the list,

Reading this page and the last reply, I've tried to use ebib in order to
get both html references and latex references as well. It seems it works
correctly in latex with ebib + biblatex, but in html, nothing works
correctly vis-à-vis references.

Can someone could help me to understand how using ebib in order to get
references in latex files as well as in html files?

A simple example could be helpful.

Many thanks,

Jo.

* Re: Emacs: unifying citations between html and latex in org-mode - Stack Overflow
@ 2014-01-02 18:33 ` Eric Schulte
From: Eric Schulte @ 2014-01-02 18:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joseph Vidal-Rosset; +Cc: emacs-orgmode list

Joseph Vidal-Rosset <joseph.vidal.rosset@gmail.com> writes:

> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7268797/emacs-unifying-citations-between-html-and-latex-in-org-mode
>
> Hello the list,
>
> Reading this page and the last reply, I've tried to use ebib in order to
> get both html references and latex references as well. It seems it works
> correctly in latex with ebib + biblatex, but in html, nothing works
> correctly vis-à-vis references.
>
> Can someone could help me to understand how using ebib in order to get
> references in latex files as well as in html files?
>
> A simple example could be helpful.
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Jo.

See my reply in the "Let's discuss citation and Org syntax" thread.

--
Eric Schulte
https://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte