* How to build an Address Book?
@ 2010-05-21  9:01 Water Lin
From: Water Lin @ 2010-05-21  9:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I don't want to save all my contact info about my friends in Gmail.

I want to build an Address Book in my Emacs org mode.

Any good way to do list?

I just want to keep phone number, Emails, address etc. info about my
friends.

Thanks

Water Lin

--
Water Lin's notes and pencils: http://en.waterlin.org
Email: WaterLin@ymail.com

* Re: How to build an Address Book?
@ 2010-05-21 10:43 ` Russell Adams
From: Russell Adams @ 2010-05-21 10:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 05:01:46PM +0800, Water Lin wrote:

> I don't want to save all my contact info about my friends in Gmail.
>
> I want to build an Address Book in my Emacs org mode.
>
> Any good way to do list?
>
> I just want to keep phone number, Emails, address etc. info about my
> friends.
>
> Thanks
>
> Water Lin

There is an excellent prior ML discussion on this topic, including
sample code.

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/18218/focus=19847

Enjoy.

* Re: How to build an Address Book?
@ 2010-05-22  6:41   ` Water Lin
From: Water Lin @ 2010-05-22  6:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Russell Adams <RLAdams@AdamsInfoServ.Com> writes:

> On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 05:01:46PM +0800, Water Lin wrote:
>>
>> I don't want to save all my contact info about my friends in Gmail.
>>
>> I want to build an Address Book in my Emacs org mode.
>>
>> Any good way to do list?
>>
>> I just want to keep phone number, Emails, address etc. info about my
>> friends.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Water Lin
>
> There is an excellent prior ML discussion on this topic, including
> sample code.
>
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/18218/focus=19847

I will study it. Thanks

Water Lin