* How to export agenda view with html style
@ 2020-07-12  7:34 Xiang Ruan
From: Xiang Ruan @ 2020-07-12  7:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi, all

I am using org-agenda for GTD.
For easy confirming the information on devices like mobile phone, I export my agenda view to HTML file which locates at my personal server.

However, the exported html does not have style information. For general org file, I know it is easy to add #+HTML_HEADER to specify css information for exporting, unfortunately there is no way to add head information in agenda view.

I did some googles, found there are two possible solutions.
One is to use org-agenda-write to store agenda view to org file and add head information to the file for exporting.
Though I didn't try it, I believe it work well. However, it is not the way I have expected, I want to do it with one step.

I also tried to use org-agenda-export-html-style and did a simple test by adding the below code to my .emacs
(setq org-agenda-export-html-style
      "<link rel=\"stylesheet\" href=\"https://www.w3schools.com/w3css/4/w3.css\">
      <link rel='stylesheet' href='https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Roboto'>
      <link rel=\"stylesheet\" href=\"https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/font-awesome/4.7.0/css/font-awesome.min.css\">
)
I found org-agenda-export-html-style inserts text in <style></style> block of HTML header that makes the above css including invalid.

Actually all my personal webpages are made by org-mode with theme-readtheory. The org files have head information:
#+SETUPFILE:  theme-readtheorg.setup

I wonder if I can also include theme-readtheorg.setup in agenda view exporting?

Could somebody help and advice me a good solution?

Thank you in advance.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-07-12  7:34 UTC | newest]