* ePub and Org mode
@ 2011-02-19  9:25 Alan L Tyree
From: Alan L Tyree @ 2011-02-19  9:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Greetings from Down Under,
I am constructing an ePub formatted book. It came to me in plain text and I have formatted in org-mode.

It is easy to export to XHTML, the first step in ePub construction, but I would like every chapter to be a separate file. It is easy enough to do this with a macro or a simple function (even though I am no elisp guru). Is there an export function that does this? I didn't see it in the docs and I don't see anything about it doing a Google search.

What would really be nice, is a single command to create the ePub file.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers,
Alan

--