* C-c C-c in src block interpret line as table
@ 2018-10-26  6:45 Garreau, Alexandre
From: Garreau, Alexandre @ 2018-10-26  6:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-org list

I tried to eval the following block, and my point was on the last line,
of course, but since it begins with a “|”, it was interpreted as a
table, and block was not evaled: I believe this is a bug.  Why would a
org table be inside a non-org source block? it’s not even inside a
comment!

#+BEGIN_SRC ocaml :results verbatim
  let rec premiers =
    function [] -> []
           | (a,b) :: q -> a :: premiers q ;; |
#+END_SRC

Note the remaining “|” at the end of the last line was added by org, not
me, not part of source code.