* odt export with 'header'
@ 2013-10-16 18:39 Andreas Leha
From: Andreas Leha @ 2013-10-16 18:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,

I'd like to have a 'header' on the first page of a odt exported document
-- something like this:

,----
| Some fixed text here                                 +---------------+
|                                                      |   some logo   |
|                                                      +---------------+
|
|                                                        Some fixed text
|                                                 Whatever is in #+AUTOR
|                                                   Some more fixed text
|
|                                                  Whatever is in #+DATE
|
|                          The #+TITLE
|                         Some Subtitle
|
| The first headline

`----

How can I achieve this in the ODT exporter?  I can do this in a LaTeX
export but I have no clue how to do this with ODT.

What I tried was to use a formatted file as template, but that of
course did not work, as all the fixed text did not appear in a new
export.

Sorry for my ignorance, but my strategy to avoid any Office-like program
hits back now...

Any help is highly appreciated.

Regards,
Andreas