* Every-day TODO's only showing in agenda for today and tomorrow, but how?
@ 2014-01-24 11:33 Sharon Kimble
From: Sharon Kimble @ 2014-01-24 11:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I have this as a TODO -
** TODO google for getting smartd running persistently and giving
reports regularly too.
SCHEDULED: <2014-01-23 Thu +1d>

How do I get it so that it only shows in the AGENDA for today and
tomorrow please? Currently its showing for today, and every other day,
until the cows come home as it were!

Thanks
Sharon.
Debian testing, Fluxbox 1.3.5, emacs 24.3.50.1
Registered Linux user 561944

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: Every-day TODO's only showing in agenda for today and tomorrow, but how?
@ 2014-01-24 11:37 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2014-01-24 11:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sharon Kimble; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Sharon,

Sharon Kimble <boudiccas@talktalk.net> writes:

> I have this as a TODO -
> ** TODO google for getting smartd running persistently and giving
> reports regularly too.
> SCHEDULED: <2014-01-23 Thu +1d>
>
> How do I get it so that it only shows in the AGENDA for today and
> tomorrow please? Currently its showing for today, and every other day,
> until the cows come home as it were!

This is not currently possible (unless you want to hack something
weird based on org-agenda-skip-if ... which see.)

Limited repeaters are often requested and somewhat on my PERHAPS
list, but I won't be able to have a look at this anytime soon.

--
 Bastien