* ob-js and Indium
@ 2019-12-18 17:50 Ezequiel Birman
From: Ezequiel Birman @ 2019-12-18 17:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all.

I wanted to know if a JavaScript source block configured to use a session
managed via https://github.com/NicolasPetton/Indium is currently supported.

I believe the error I am getting is related to
https://code.orgmode.org/bzg/org-mode/src/master/lisp/ob-js.el#L47

where “(declare-function indium-run-node "ext:indium-nodejs" (command))”
refers to a function named “indium-run-node” that does no longer exist

https://github.com/NicolasPetton/Indium/commit/3e7f181dca115bccb0cb150fc753ca353be359e4#diff-76bee0dfd13edc6083c22f66c5711149

There is an “indium-launch-nodejs” instead that works with the current
client-server model for Indium.

I'll try to replace “indium-run-node” for “indium-launch-nodejs” and
provide a proper config for an ob-js REPL in a “.indium.json” but any
pointers you could provide to me would be of great help.

Thank you

--
Ezequiel Birman

* Re: ob-js and Indium
@ 2019-12-19  8:45 ` stardiviner
From: stardiviner @ 2019-12-19  8:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Ezequiel Birman <ebirman77@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi all.
>
> I wanted to know if a JavaScript source block configured to
> use a session managed via
> https://github.com/NicolasPetton/Indium is currently
> supported.
>
> I believe the error I am getting is related to
> https://code.orgmode.org/bzg/org-mode/src/master/lisp/ob-js.el#L47

From Git log history, It seems is submitted by @Aaron Ecay, I used to added
Indium, skewer etc JS REPL support for ob-js. But seems those external package
APIs updated again. I think you can update by yourself. It's simple.

--
[ stardiviner ]
       I try to make every word tell the meaning what I want to express.

       Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/
       IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner
       GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3