* Org-mode syntax support of github: overview
@ 2013-02-26 10:17 Karl Voit
From: Karl Voit @ 2013-02-26 10:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi!

I am using Org-mode files for READMEs and stuff on github.com. Since
github is using an old version of org-ruby[1] to visualize Org-mode,
there is only a limited support for Org-mode syntax elements.

If you don't want to try&error by yourself, take a look at
github-orgmode-tests[2] where you can see, what works and what
doesn't work (yet).

HTH

  1. https://github.com/bdewey/org-ruby
  2. https://github.com/novoid/github-orgmode-tests
--
Karl Voit

* Re: Org-mode syntax support of github: overview
@ 2013-02-26 10:35 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2013-02-26 10:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: news1142; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Karl,

Karl Voit <devnull@Karl-Voit.at> writes:

> If you don't want to try&error by yourself, take a look at
> github-orgmode-tests[2] where you can see, what works and what
> doesn't work (yet).
>
> HTH
>
>   1. https://github.com/bdewey/org-ruby
>   2. https://github.com/novoid/github-orgmode-tests

Thanks for the link above, I hope it will help with the further
development of org-ruby and its use on github.

I also would love to see .org files supported on gitorious.org,
if someone feels like contacting them and to ask for this, feel
free!

--
 Bastien