* Cannot convert to Odt
@ 2013-07-10 17:55 Tim Hawes
From: Tim Hawes @ 2013-07-10 17:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode Mode

I am running Emacs 24.2 (installed from a bootstrapped pkgsrc) on Ubuntu
Linux 12.04

When I try to convert my org doc to odt format, it fails. I have tried
two different versions of org-mode. Version 7.8.11 that comes with Emacs
24.2 and the latest from GNU Emacs Elpa 8.0.5

This is the *Messages* buffer from org-version 7.8.11:
http://pastebin.com/pFv8xZEk

and from 8.0.5:
http://pastebin.com/cYGRi2qM

I have tried both from completely stripped .emacs files, and getting the
same errors. I have an Ubuntu laptop at home with the same setup and no
issues in converting org docs to odt.

I caught the "No OpenOffice schema files are installed" message, and
could not find these schema files in the git repository, nor were they
installed from Elpa. Any ideas?