* ics calendar?
@ 2017-09-07 14:18 Matt Price
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Matt Price @ 2017-09-07 14:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode

I've been using Kaushal's fantastic ox-hugo to build my course websites
(see http://2017.hackinghistory.ca/ for one more or less finished example;
slightly out of date and not-yet documented source files are on Github at
https://github.com/titaniumbones/Hacking-History/tree/2017).  It's a great
system  and I love it.

I've just noticed that Hugo supports .ics formats and thought it would be
useful to have a calendar for the class. I've never done .ics exports in
org -- I don't use the core calendar/agenda features very effectively --
and am not sure what the best way to do this would be.  So I'm really just
asking whether other people do ics exports and if so, how you structure the
org source files and so forth.

I look forward to hearing from everyone!

Matt