* [help] table calculation
@ 2006-10-28 21:01 Xiao-Yong Jin
From: Xiao-Yong Jin @ 2006-10-28 21:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi, can you help me to figure out how to do this calculation.  I want
to calculate the average, probably by using vmean(), of a table like
this.

  |    name | score |
  |---------+-------|
  |       a |    10 |
  |       b |     - |
  |       c |     6 |
  | average |     8 |

I don't want b's score to be included in the calculation of the
average.

Thank you for your time,
Xiao-Yong
--
       ,,,
      (o o)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-10-28 21:01 UTC | newest]