@ 2011-08-04  4:23 tkoya96
From: tkoya96 @ 2011-08-04  4:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

When I use the timestamp:t export option on Linux (GNU Emacs 22.2.1 for
Linux), a creation time is included into exported file as expected;
however, when I use this option on Windows (GNU Emacs 23.3.1 for Windows),
it is ignored. For example,

correctly includes the author, creator, and E-mail address but not a
timestamp. Is this a platform issue or Emacs version issue? Is there
a workaround?

Thank you,

-- TK

* Re: #+OPTIONS: timestamp:t Ignored
@ 2011-08-04  4:55 ` Jambunathan K
From: Jambunathan K @ 2011-08-04  4:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tkoya96; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

tkoya96@gmail.com writes:

> Hello,
>
> When I use the timestamp:t export option on Linux (GNU Emacs 22.2.1
> for Linux), a creation time is included into exported file as
> expected;
> however, when I use this option on Windows (GNU Emacs 23.3.1 for
> Windows), it is ignored. For example,

> correctly includes the author, creator, and E-mail address but not a
> timestamp. Is this a platform issue or Emacs version issue? Is there
> a workaround?

What exporter are you using? There are many html, latex, docbook, odt
.... Please include an example of org file and it's output.

@ 2011-08-05  1:35   ` Tatsuhito Koya
From: Tatsuhito Koya @ 2011-08-05  1:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jambunathan K; +Cc: emacs-orgmode