* Tiny bugs (and org-toggle-comments?)
@ 2006-11-21 17:01 Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2006-11-21 17:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi Carsten,

- <bbdb:...> links are not recognized as links in the agenda buffer

- M-TAB expands ":ta"  to ":tag:" (which is correct) but
  M-TAB expands ":tag" to ":tag" (":" lacking)

- Comment regions are not filled (auto-fill is just ignored).  Maybe
  that's not a bug, but I think we should be able to turn filling on
  for comment regions if needed.

  Since i'm on this, What about org-toggle-comment-at-point that would
  hide/show comment under the point? org-toggle-comments that would do
  this on the whole buffer? Not sure about this though.

- Time clocking :

  When clocking in-and-out on a single task several times, it may end
  up in a long list of "CLOCK: []" lines. We might be only interested
  in the "how much time" we spent, not the exact "when".

  In this case, clocking in would open a temporary "CLOCK:" line, but
  clocking out would just leave a single "TIME:" line as a summary of
  the time spent.  And maybe this "TIME:" line would also be useful
  for those who want to use the normal CLOCK: system.

  I think it would be great if we could chose between the two
  systems.

- Other C-c C-c capabilities (?)

  C-c C-c on time intervals could update the "=> ..:.." result

  C-c C-c on other time intervals could display the interval (in the
          minibuffer)

Best regards,

--
Bastien